I loved the tag M did the other day (here) so decided to my own as well.
I’d never really thought about it before so was an interesting tag!
Here’s my ten:
1) As an every day foundation I use a combo of Revlon Colorstay/Rimmel Wake Me Up in the same colours as M. I love that Colorstay actually stays on my face all day but I love the glow that Wake Me Up gives me, so I combine the two for the ultimate look and LOVE it.
2) The infamous Naked palette definitely rates highly in my book though I would love to try Naked 2 to see the difference as I do sometimes miss lighter colours.
However the colour range, quality and staying power of these means I’d always buy it!
3) I’m sure most of you will agree that Real techniques brushes are pretty good value for money and the core collection is a favourite of mine, along with the stippling brush and blush brush.
I’d love the get the powder brush too as I seem to be missing it from my collection!
4) As far as fake tan goes, you can do no wrong with Vita Liberata.
I’ve written a post on this before but can’t rave about it enough, my bottle is running low and has lasted me a massive amount of full body applications that no other tan has. I’m sure I’ve got AT LEAST 8 full body apps plus a few extra coats on my legs and I’m still counting, I’ve never got that with any other tan I’ve tried!
5) Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, needs no more said about it really!
(I get annoyed as it seems to run out so fast though ha)
6) My beloved Jean Paul Gaultier Madame will never ever leave my side!
It’s the perfect mix of strong fruity scent but isn’t overly overpowering as I get headaches from strong scents.
I love it so much I’m on my 6th bottle and everyone knows it’s my smell!
7) I absolutely love Origins so it was hard to narrow down products but their eye creams are the best and were the first things I bought so I chose these. Ginzing is my go to cream for the morning and Eye Doctor is the one I use at night, both have helped my sensitive eyes so much I can’t rave enough!
8) I love defining my brows as most people do nowadays but as mine are almost black it was hard to find a product that was the right colour without looking like permanent marker!
I also have tiny gaps in my brows that look bigger because of the pale skin/dark hair combo, but this Mac eyebrow pencil/crayon is amaze! Gives a perfect shape and blends so easy.
9) My lips are always really dry of late so applying lip balm is a constant task! I do really like Vaseline which I know is a love hate product for some people but recently after my trip overseas I have been loving the Eos sphere balms which work a treat and are such a delight to use.
They smell gorgeous and contain no nasties, awesome!
10) Lastly is Soap and Glory’s Righteous Butter. I love the scent, how thick and luxurious the butter is and how soft my skin feels afterwards.
My only bug bear is the fact it takes a little while to sink in, but mostly I don’t care as it’s just far too nice!
I struggle to get my skinny jeans on after applying this but it’s so worth it haha.
What are your top 10 repurchases??
I found it really interesting to do this tag as I was surprised that other products didn’t feature.
I have recently been using Alpha H’s Liquid Gold and also the Antipodes Divine Face Oil which I have an inkling would probably make it onto this list if I completed it again in a few months.
I know you’re supposed to tag people but as M has already tagged a lot of you I tag anyone else reading this post!
I loved reading other people’s so link back to us if you’ve completed it as I’d love to see what you chose.