Hello there! Just a quick extra post from me today after I realised that me and M both have only ONE more month to complete as many things as we can off our 101 things in 1001 days lists….eek!
What an absolute panic that was! Especially as being realistic I have no money and something planned on almost every weekend between now and the 21st of October.
You can see my full list on this link, 101 things in 1001 days.
Here’s some things that I still have to complete and hope to in the next month:
- Read. Dear Lord I have been quite shocking at reading books. I have one more left in a trilogy series I’m reading then it really is time to get started on the classics. My aim was 20 and I’ve so far read 1, what a poor effort!
- Watch. I’ve almost finished my 60 films target, I only have 5 more to go so I can definitely complete this over the next couple of weeks.
- Antiques. Next weekend is the Vintage Fair in Cardiff and I’m supposed to be going with my mum which would be lovely after she’s been in hospital.
- Cook. I need to learn to cook one more new thing to complete my target of five items, I’m sure I can find one more thing to cook or bake.
- Debt. This week I am due to be paid for the first time in a few weeks, my plan is to pay my parents back as much as I can between now and the 21st and almost clear my debt.
- Stash. Work my way through my stash as much as possible. I have a pile of sample sachets that need to be used and anything that’s half empty it is time for it to go!
- Decluttering. In life. It’s time to get rid of the people that no longer support me or provide any kind of encouragement. I also need to declutter generally and I really quite enjoy getting rid of the excess crap that I don’t need or use any more.
- Creative. I’d love to do something creative, a painting or a scrapbook or something. I have a scrapbook at the ready, so maybe that should be where I start though I have no idea when!
- Pilates. Completing a pilates or yoga class should be easy, I will have to find out when they are on at my gym and get to one asap!
- Complete my original list of questions from this site (link here) and compare the answers.
Hopefully I can complete 5 of them and get a few more crossed off. It’s disappointing that I haven’t completed them all but a lot of it has been down to lack of money and not going travelling like I’d planned.
Shows how much life can change from what you think it might!
Do you have any challenges lined up for the next few weeks? Any tips to help with completing them?