I always find I’ve got a lot to say and never enough time to say it; I’m sure you are desperate to hear more from me and my super exciting life and intellectual thoughts. With that in mind I thought I’d start a new series where I can just ramble about things that have been going on, things I’ve tried not worthy of its own post, things I’ve tried more than worthy of a post and will probably be mentioned a million times.
It’s an insight into my brain, however scary that may be!
1) Nip and Fab is amazing – I cannot get enough and have quite honestly picked up the entire range. Yes really, all of it. Apart from the Deep Cleansing Fix which seems to be sold out all the time, I’ll get my hands on it soon! On a side note my skin seems to love everything and as it is cheaper than its’ original company Rodial. The dragon’s blood range is quite awesome and the glycolic range is too; I could rave but I’ll save it for the individual posts!
(in the mean time you should all go out and buy some)
2) Burpees are hard. So very hard. And when you consider them in the form of food they are quite terrifying. 205 burpees for one slice of Dominos Pepperoni pizza? Or 787 burpees for a slice of cheesecake? OH MY.
Though they definitely do some good to the calorie deficit and fat burning task I’ve set myself!
3) This from Tresemme was awful. Sorry Tresemme but this coated my hair, made it greasy and in no way helped keep it sleek or whatever else it promised! Bleurgh.
4) Isn’t my friend beautiful on her wedding day? How pretty is her dress?!
5) These were delivered recently, can’t wait to play with them as work as I get the time to photograph them!
6) Is there a person on this earth who doesn’t want the new Nars palette??
7) My cravings are being cured by copious amounts of Greek yoghurt and almond butter, particularly in the evenings! Big boost of protein before bed to keep me full.
8) I cannot tell you how excited I am for winter clothes. Boots, jumpers, tights, jeans, leggings, scarves, coats! Also my favourite colours are emerald, burgundy, navy, grey and black so it’s the perfect time of year for me.
What have you been up to the last few weeks? Are you looking forward to winter clothing? Have you been snapping up the new Christmas gift sets and palettes in a frenzy like myself?
I just got the new Vice 3 palette from Urban Decay delivered and I’m almost a bit gutted that I’ve made plans to go out for lunch!
You can check out our Twitter for a few quick pictures that I managed to take 🙂