Hope your spending bans are going well.
I’m here with another update on mine….I’ve been doing really well and now have enough to actually pay off a portion of my overdraft hurrah!
Because of this I decided to treat myself with my Boots points, obviously!
As part of our rules, this isn’t actually breaking the ban so this is a good way to treat myself as it’s a limited amount.
I picked up some Apocalips as I just couldn’t not buy them any longer.
I’m a little annoyed at myself as I umm’d and ahh’d at the available colours for so long because there wasn’t many left that were still sealed, that eventually I ended up putting back the wrong colour…booooooooooooooooo!
I’m so annoyed. I’m hoping as it’s still sealed and I have the receipt I can take it back and get the right one.
I should really know the policy on this from working there haha.
I also picked up the new Maybelline Rocket Mascara as the only mascara I have left isn’t too great, not sure if it’s too wet still but it can be clumpy sometimes.
My update is early this week because I’m going to London with some friends, I cannot wait and may even do an outfit post next week if the photos are good enough!
So copied from my last update my wish list now stands at:
1) Macadamia oil hair mask. Having used a sample of this it is quite honestly one of the best and I need to get my hands on it and make my hair feel like silk again!
2) An Origins serum. I feel as my 25th birthday looms ever nearer that I need to take better care of my skin, as mentioned in lots of previous posts. I would like to invest in a serum to prevent further wrinkles and damage to my skin so hopefully I can pick up one of these soon.
I have actually got a sample of the Perfect World serum to try this week!
3) Benefit boxed blushes. I clearly missed out on a few years of new products and now feel like my blush collection needs updating and revitalising with additional Benefit products.
4) A number of DVDs. I really want to update my DVD collection having not bought many in the past 5 years, I’m thinking Game of Thrones TV box sets along with others as well as ones like Magic Mike for some eye candy!
5) A new dress to go out in. I have my birthday coming up so I will be needing a new dress! No idea what type as op yet…..but I’m sure something slinky and figure hugging will be just the ticket!
6) Urban Decay Oz Palettes. The palettes are absolutely gorgeous and I want my hands on both the Theodora and Glinda looks, both serve my split personality for pretty pastels and smokey neutrals. I’m devastated that these have come out during the spending ban and I’m actually considering buying them and screwing over the ban.
7) Liz Earle Bronzer. I’ve seen M’s and its such a gorgeous colour, I need it in my life for contouring for every day use!
I would have added Apocalips but now have them.
What’s on your wish list? Is your ban going better or worse than mine?!