It’s been a long time since I’ve shared any favourite make up or done a face of the day so I thought I’d combined the too and show you some of the products I’ve been reaching for the most lately.
I love the difference make up makes to my features. Being pale and with light hair means my features can get lost without make up so I can’t be without brows and mascara!
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette
- Mac Studio Fix Fludic – NW20
- Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops – Lightening
- Benefite Brow Zings – Light
- Ebay Brushes
- Real Techniques contour and buffing brush
- Mac 168
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concleaer – Vanilla
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil
- Seventeen Blush – Nude
- Stila One Step Correct Primer
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner – SmokeOut
- W7 The Queen of Brows – Light Medium
- Avon Infintize and Aero Volume Mascaras – Black
- Phees Make up Shadows – Peppered, Sphinx, Deadweight and The Original Highlight.
- Mac Amplified Lipstick – Fast Play
I’m always one for a flawless base but lately I’m really struggling, I seem to be more pale than normal and no foundations are working properly. The Shade adjusting drops have been an amazing find. I’ve been able to use my foundations that have been sat to one side more and I’m getting a better colour match. Studio fix fluid isn’t my favourite Mac foundation I’m more of a pro longwear fan! Browzings has been a regular use since I discovered it. It just gives perfect definition and will always remain a firm favourite. The same goes for the Nar concealer! I love this stuff, it covers sooo well! I fancied a bit of extra brightening this day so used the urban decay concealer underneath too. For me the eyes are always a touch smokey. I love the shimmer in the Phees Shadows and they are just so pigmented!! I used peppered over the lid, with sphinx on the out part of the lid, shades from Kat Von D palette through my crease and deadweight through the outer v to smoke it out then used the UD liner to line my lashline. I added the original highlight to my inner corner to brighten it up and used it as my highlight. I used the Kat Von D palette to contour. The middle large shade is perfect for this I love the colour it is. My cheeks are an old discovery, a random blush I found in my collection but absolutely love. The lips are a shade I can’t stop reaching for. It’s perfect for everyday and a great neutral shade!
What are your current make up favourites?